Click on a tab below to get information about the particular investment product.
RESP FINANCIAL ADVICE
What is an RESP?
A RESP, or Registered Education Savings Plan, is a very smart way to maximize savings for your child’s educational future. With tuition expenses rising ever year, there are several benefits to opening a RESP account including:
- Tax-sheltered investment growth
- The option to open for one child, or a flexible plan for the whole family
- Not restricted to someone you are related to
- You can add or change beneficiaries at any time
- Eligibility for government grants to add even more to your child’s savings
Strategic Savings for Your Future
An RESP can be tailored to meet your family’s needs, and a financial advisor in the greater Toronto area like me can give you the resources you need to make the best decision when it comes to saving for your children’s education future. Call me at (905) 276-9456 ext 4433 to learn more and set up an appointment to meet and discuss your options.
TFSA INVESTMENTS IN TORONTO
Contribute to Your Lifetime Savings
A Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) allows you to earn tax- free investment income in a general yet flexible account. A TFSA compliments other registered savings plans you might have including a Registered Retirement Savings Plan or a Registered Education Savings Plan. Characteristics of a TFSA include but are not limited to:
- You may contribute up to $10,000 annually to a TFSA, and unused contribution room rolls over to future years
- Income earned through a TFSA is tax-free as are withdrawals from your account
- Several investment options to contribute to your account
- Contributions to your TFSA are not tax-deductible
- Funds can be given to a spouse for them to invest in their TFSA and assets can be transferred to a spouse upon death
Open a TFSA Account
As a professional financial advisor in the greater Toronto area, I am always researching and learning about the best investment accounts. I can help you set up a TFSA investment account that will provide you with excellent income to supplement your savings. Call me at (905) 276-9456 ext 4433 to discuss more!
RDSP FINANCIAL ADVICE
Security During Financially and Emotionally Challenging Times
An RDSP, also known as a Registered Disability Savings Plan, provides financial security through the ability to save future funds for people with disabilities. There are several advantages to opening a RDSP account including:
- Eligibility for government assistance including grants and bonds
- Income earned through the account is tax free until it is withdrawn
- Even with an RDSP, you can still qualify for most social assistance programs
Contact Mateusz Sak today I am an experienced financial advisor in the greater Toronto area and am available to give you the most current information and advice available. I can answer any questions you have about opening an RDSP investment account for yourself or for a loved one. If you would like to meet to discuss, call me at (905) 276-9456 ext 4433 to set up an appointment. I offer standard no-obligation investment reviews and won’t pressure you into any account you are not ready for! Let me help give you the investment security you have been looking for.
RRSP INVESTMENTS IN CANADA
Save For Retirement
An RRSP investment, or Registered Retirement Savings Plan, is a holding account for your savings and investments. As a financial advisor in the greater Toronto area, I can provide you with the information and advice you need in order to utilize this potentially beneficial tool.
RRSP’s have 5 major characteristics:
- Taxes on income from employment (including self-employment) that are contributed to the plan are deferred until you withdraw funds from the plan.
- Income earned inside the plan is not subject to taxes while it is still held in your account.
- Your tax rate when you withdraw funds may be different than when you paid originally to make a contribution.
- By deferring your income until retirement, your additional income from the account may reduce the benefits Canada provides to assist retired people.
- The tax deduction for your contribution to the account may be deferred for a year, but there is an “opportunity cost” penalty for the delay which taxes the potential income you could have earned within that year.
Contact Your Financial Advisor in the Greater Toronto Area Today
Give me a call at (905) 276-9456 ext 4433 to discuss your RRSP options and what is best for you and your retirement. I look forward to working with you!